Steps 2 Care 4 Virgin Hair Extensions
1. Brush before bed and before washing to ensure there are no natural occurring tangles caused by wind or friction
2. Do not brush wet hair as that is when hair follicles are at their most vulnerable.
3. Use an Organic and sulfate free shampoo.
4. To avoid damaging the extensions, the cuticles and your scalp, wash with warm water.
5. Wash the hair gently in a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
6. Cold Wash with Conditioner or use 2-3 drops of natural oil such as Olive, Almond or Coconut by gently applying it evenly over the hair, these oils will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions.
7. Natural oils do the work of most conditioners without the added chemicals and silicones, natural is always best.
8. Let your hair air-dry at home, take 2-3 hours to wash and naturally dry your hair - Do not use heat as this will swell and dry
9. Apply a small amount of Olive, Almond or Coconut oil 2-3 times a week or when required. Argan oil is a great finishing oil for styling and frizz for nights out, however its a dry oil and does not moisturize the hair as well as Olive, Almond or Coconut.